Vision: A healthy, safe, thriving community, free from stigma where inter-agency collaboration is both welcome and encouraged.
Mission: To reduce morbidity and mortality associated with opioid overdoses in Laurel County by establishing a multi-sectoral consortium to strengthen and support the organizational and infrastructure capacity of efforts with prevention, education, treatment and recovery services. To improve the attitudes and perceptions of MAT ensuring a supportive safe climate to reduce perceived stigmas associated with Opioid Use Disorder and treatment.
Organizations that make up the consortium
- Ambulance Inc. of Laurel County
- Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- CHI-Saint Joseph London
- Cumberland River Behavioral Health
- Cumberland River Regional Prevention Center
- Laurel County Adult Education
- Laurel County Agency for Substance Abuse Policy (ASAP) Board
- Laurel County Health Department
- Laurel and Knox Family Court
- London City Police
- London Women’s Care
- New Hope Counseling and Recovery
- Project DARIS
- Region 9 Division of Family Resource and Youth Centers
- Southern Kentucky AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
Organizations interested in becoming a member of the LCRCORP Consortium should contact Lynnett Renner at email@example.com or Tyler Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.